Wednesday, November 12, 2008

BK's FIRST HANDLE!!

LAST NIGHT was bk's first shift without me...and sHE was "first up" to catch a baby. I was there for the first part of shift, but left just before midnight with pleas of being texted if anything or anyone happened to come in! I awoke with a start around 6am this morn only to find my phone had fallen from my bed...there were TWO new messages!! THe first from brianna "i got a fully", the second from Krys, the supervisor on shift last night "bb out. brie was awesome." SHOOT! I missed it! I missed brianna's first birtH! ah well, there's always next time! This is what she has to add to the tale-

today. at 4:23 am... i caught a baby girl. she was only 36 weeks. but she came in fully so we kept her even though she was by definition premature. kathy princess marie was born at only 5lb 1oz and is very healthy... it was sweet.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My baby girl has caught a baby girl and I am teary eyed. I'm so proud of you, love Mom.

michelle said...

that makes two of us! way to go brie!!!!! xoxox how fun!
and of course JENNA .. i'm so proud of you too! always.

Anonymous said...

yay!!! i was sooo pumped to hear this!
im proud her! and jenna good on you for teaching!
xo