Saturday, June 16, 2007

better is one day in His courts, than thOUsandsss elsewhere.

my whole life.
anywhere and everywhere i go.
they're always there.

girls.

or, should I say, WOMEN of God who encourage, strengthen, laugh with me.. I truly can't do anything on my own, and i'm not good at abiding in the Lord daily, and He knows this! And always provides extra support, through amazing females, to help me along the way. tonITE was no exception. Tiff and Laura and I had such a good chat/prayer time. totally spontaneous. yet completely orchestrated. I don't ever say much of "this sort of thing" on this blog...too personal? don't want to offend? or be rejected? but whatever. this is what's on my heart. and it's overFLOWinggg and needs to spill out soMEWhere.

2 comments:

JennJo said...

Share away. Encouraged that you are encouraging each other! Offended, not a chance! Overjoyed, rather!
Heard my room is now the "sleep-over room." :> Yay! I love that it has become that!

Christine said...

hey you! sorry i haven't commenting awhile. i do still check in here though. great to hear your thoughts and i'm so glad you know you have great girlfriends over there taking care of you. and remember that even way over here on the other side of the world, you are still an encouragment and joy to us. can't wait for your return...
loves