Tuesday, June 12, 2007

we are MOVING!
YEE!! To the big orange mAnsIOn two doors down from the clinic.. although, it might not fEEl like such a mansion with 17 other girls living there but. it should be fun none the less. We get use of the building july 1st, but want to paint the birthroom. thErEfore, we will use the main floor of that big empty house as our birthroom for the first week of july while the clinic gets a fresh coat of paint. We get to move in aftEr that...quite POSSibly with the smell of amniotic fluid lingering in the study. i'm one for change. my mother can attest to this, as I've lived in every possible room of our house back home and was CONstantly changing the room I did have around. I'd lock myself in my room for an evening, make the switch, and then surprise her with the finished product. I cannot wAIt for a change of scenery. and this house has an amazing balcony that would accomodate a hammock quIte nicely!

2 comments:

~TK ~ said...

Hey doh. We're going to have an amazing time in the orange house. Hope you're my roomie:)Now add my blog to your links. Love ya

michelle said...

hey hey jenna! i can't wait to hear about life in the new place!!! hang that hammock girl!