Saturday, February 03, 2007

hAPPy 22Nd!

haha, yeah - Michelle, you miGHt possibly be right with that one... hOPefully you're all assuming i'm holding out on ya until sOMEbody comments (yeah, no, someone OthER than michelle. lol)(you're cool) but, the truth is not much has been out of the ordinary around here.

I am not trying to say the delivering babies is in ANy lESs exciting. because. it's. amazing. but the birthroom has been quite on my shifts lately. and i WOUld've taken a pic of this crAZy salon that our neighbours built (right beside our house) in like, a day. I'm serious. They started building, and I'm pretty sure I saw her cutting someones hair thAT SAme night! Pretty fun though, I have BIG plANs to get my hair styled there...every.morning.

hAPPyyy BIRTHday wAHkeena!
dearest Tiff was sick on her ACTual birthday, and i had this super huge meal planned..so we postponed it. until tonight. Tiffany didn't want to spend money on going out for dinner, so we had everyone over to our house, and i planned different courses everyone could work on/be a part of...it went really well.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

And it was AMAZING. Honestly, you could be...uh..whats her name? The one who was sent to jail??

Anyways my point is that it was definitely a success and I'M so happy you did all that work. It was definitely succesful- way to go :)

(And NO being modest about it- you did it ALL)

Christine said...

AAAHHHEEMMMM....MICHELLE....I would just like to point out that you are not the first (or only) one to comment here on our dear Jenna's site. I'm prety sure that my commenting rate is NOT proportional to my friendship! :) It seems to be that time of year though, when things are just ordinary and routine, nothing too exciting. I've been feeling uninspired to post lately as well. Jenna, sounds like you put on a great bash...as you always do! I can't wait to party WITH you my dear. Love you and let's talk soon....

michelle said...

hahah i knew that comment i said would make someone else comment haha christine you're funny!
i know you love jenna too. haha
oh man jenna i miss you and i wish you could come home and we could fight over you in person and not over our blog comments! haha