Monday, February 05, 2007

what the stORk saw.

WELCOME JADEN LUCAS! born Feb.5, 2007 at ~3:15pm

the Neufelds were one of the hardESt people to leave home last september as I came to the Philippines to learn how to deliver babies, KNOWing that I would be missing the birth of Ted and Julie's precious second child. Communication throughout was as often as schedules allow, and has just recently become more of a steady, daily thing as they anticipated the birth of little Jaden. Juls went into the hospital in the wee hours of the morning, and by that afternoon gave in to a cesarean birth.
As you can see from the pictures, he's an angel!
- I'm am so thrilled for you guys, but also cannot help the saddness in my heart as I think of all that I have missed, and will miss until I return. !!God blESS you and your WHOLE family, imMENSely!! :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry Jenna...we'll love on Jaden and Co. real good!! I know it's not the same though. But as Lennie preached on Sunday...the only place to be is in the center of God's will, and we all know that's where you are. We love and miss you in church terribly!!! It's just not the same!
Love, Bonnie
P.S. Christine...I beat Michelle...do I get a prize!!??