Sunday, July 06, 2008

The week AFter graduation:

Just to give you a little TASte of why I haven't been updating blogs, or answering emails, or writing letters (LIKE I have ever sent much snail mail before but) thIS week was nUTS! I don't think I spent more than an hour at a time at home this entire week =(
MONday - Grad
TUESday - newborn screening training and "appts" in the afternoon
WEDnesday - prenatal clinic, plUS had a continuity in labour (pictured above)(w her for 18 hrs at the clinic- starting at 8:45 through dayshift and swingshift and she FINally delivered at 2:30am- we're into THURSday now).. slept for 3 hours and then had
THURSday - Agdao prenatal clinic, shopping, goodbye dinner/evening for Kuki (going back to Singapore)
FRIday - dayshift, caught another baby, cooked for a goodbye party for kAYE (going to Japan), hAD the goodbye party
SATurday - Samal PREnatal OUTreach (a new venture I'm more than a little excited about), went paintballing, thEN had nightshift
SUNday - caught another baby (end of nightshift - that makes 3 babies in 4 days..), met ppl at the mall for lunch, hung out, bought a wATCh (yes, mom!! I found one!), and just got home around 9. I should go to bed...

No comments: