Monday, June 30, 2008

NISM'08 Graduation Ceremonies ~

"Midwives sila gyud!", "Midwives na sila!", "Ha-happy GRADuation" - have been just a few phrases floating around these past couples of days. We're DONE SCHOOL!! Yea-hey. I'm not so sure I believe it yet but, dO feel like if in a situation on a plane where some unsuspecting woman were to go into labour, I could boldly and proudly say "Don't worry, I'm a midwife!" ;p (we miss you sw). In addition to receiving my diploma, I also was awarded Excellence in Attitude and Service (thanks to mishewah for making that possible ;p). The ceremony was soencouraging, Matthew gave the commencement speech, there was singing, swimming, eating, and fellowship.
CONGRATULATION GIRLS - we did it!!



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats, Jenna, on your award of Excellence in Attitude and Service! You're just a great gal and we know it and appreciate you.
Mom Lois

michelle said...

I"M SOOOOOOO PROUD OF YOU!!!! WAY TO GO JENNA!!!!XOXOXOX we're so have a HUGE party when you get back! xoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxo

michelle said...

side note.. you have a servants heart! haha I LOVE your refrence to MISH> hahaha

jenna and brianna konkle said...

;)

Anonymous said...

hey jenna,,,guess who..leah! i just stumbled upon your blog..and ive been scanning it. its very interesting...i love reading other peoples blogs for some reason..and so ill become a reader of yours..miss you!!!

Anonymous said...

oh..i forgot to say congradulations...your a graduate! and a real midwife now..not like you werent already..haha..reading your blog wants me to have more kids...but not yet..i hope i can find a midwife my age around where i live when that happens..having carmen helping me was great! tell her i say hi..leah again

jenna and brianna konkle said...

hey LEAH! How are you guys?! i miss you toO! I'll def pass that on to Carm- and, if you can't find a cool midwife your age, just call US (or balik balik sa philippines and we'll hoOk you uP!) LOVe