Monday, June 23, 2008

OUr last week as students!!

Ok, ok so THIS pic isn't a pic of my classmates here at Newlife, BUt it IS just one of the many things i've been uP to recently...

LIFE has been inSANEly busy these past couple of weeks, as you've probably noticed by the lack of updated blogs...THIS Friday, June 27 marks our absolute final exam - testing EVERYthing et al. of what we've learned these past 2 years. And, it's been a tRIP - let me tell you that. NOT only have I acquired an amazing hands-on education, i've come to know 5 other amazing women along with it. The girls in my class blESS me dAILY, as in (which, is THIS country means "to the highest level!").

I've been hanging out with these amazing fils a lot lately...1st birthday parties (the biggest celebration in this country), going out to eat, going to the park, hanging out, getting to know each other's cultures and families, etc. It has blEssed my heart in more ways than onE!

And, i'm SOMEhow (covering shifts and whatnot) working EVERY DAY this week - which rEALLy cuts into studying time, but I'm confident the exam Friday will go well (you could pray for that, though!) AND THEN, the girls and I have a huge beach weekend planned...sleeping out under the stars, we've already started food preparations, Lois has a big check list going, and plans for celebrating our graduation. The actual graduation ceremony will take place the following Monday, June 30th - to which we'll all be sun-kissed and refreshed from the beach!

SPEAKing of celebrating Grad, my mother and FAther sent a package to help commemorate the event! It was so unexpected and incredible to receive!! [thank you both very very much!]. I'll be posting pics of all of this commotion soon!

1 comment:

michelle said...

congratulations jenna! i wish i could come to hang out on the beach with you girls! and celebrate yoru graduation!!! how fun! i'm sooooo proud of you , you have no idea.
xoxoxoxo
love.