Monday, March 24, 2008

a whOle 24 on the 24th -

I didn't have time to think about being another year clOser to a 1/4 century (but thANks for that reminder, michellE!) as this past Easter/bIRThday wkd flew by in a whIRl of bEAChes, friENds, homemade gOOdness, exCItement, eGGs, cAKes/cUPcakes, swimming, sunburns, pACKages and a webcam hOMe, a massagE, karaoke sONg&dANce, and even mORe friends. Although nO champagne was had this time around, I did receive a few gOLden wishES! Lois' blog entry entitled 23 n 24~ has a bunch more pictures for your viewing pleasure. I haven't compiled all mine yet, but whEN i do, I'll be sure to post.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sorry I missed your birthday .....sounded awesome!!! And I heard you girls are going to be making bagels for Tim Horton's!!?? They sound great!! Love ya! Bonnie

Christine said...

Who made you the cupcakes?? Is the icing GOLDEN for YOUR Golden??

jenna and brianna konkle said...

LOIS! Lois made the cupcakes, and they were inSANE(ly good!). They called red velvet cupcakes, w cream cheese icing - mmm, mm, delICIous!