Tuesday, March 25, 2008

mORE pics - the resort had a trampolinE! In this pic (from L to R) is me, Lois, Pastor Genesis, Tyron, and Joan...the boys had nEVER been on a trampoline before, and it was pretty funny watching 20-something year old men try to figure out a bum drop. hahaaa, this activity made me think of brianna <3

and a tuBE we got to play on in the pOOL! Lois and I are on the bottom, and Laura and Joan are on top!








thIS is a good view of the pOOL - the INFINITY pool that made you think (or at least look like on camera) that you're swimming in the ocean! It was such a nice pool, with a waterfall across the front of it splashing down into the lower level.





thIS is a pic under the beautiful gazebo, a wrap-around bar, and some of the bOYs that helped mAKe the party a party!






at ONe point during the day, I figured it was time for cake, candles, and a little sOng and dance (by the way EVERyone was all whispering and suggesting that I go play frisbee w some Others)...but thEN, they surrounded me, offering a "mango shake"



as it turns oUT the shake was ACTually raw scrambled eGGS. and they proceeded to throw cups of this at me, afterwards completing disaster w corn starch sachets.. sICk! I DO remember hearing about this old filipino tradition, but reeeeeally didn't expect it. Half way through the rumble I realized the eggs wEREN't a mango shake like Ty had said, and therefore licking it off was OUt of the question! blahhhh, my bathing suit stILL smells.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jenna, I just showed Marlowe all the pics you posted and he said, "I'd like to see that kid again some time. Whenever she gets married I hope we're invited to her wedding." But for real, it was great to see those pics, though I am not sure I would like all that egg thrown at me!! The pool looks great and the new resort sounds fun. You girls sure do find your way around to lots of fun places and find fun things to do. Such happy memories of our time with all of you. Mom Lois

tyron lumawag said...

hey, haha, bout the tarpo .. err.. trampoline... haha... funny! and slightly embarassing... still, hilarious... i don't mind ;p i just wanna do it again

wat you girls do are amazing... "catching babies" ... you are a great blessing to these families

tyron

coleen said...

ei... on the tube thing... you did not include TY at the side... he was included in the picture... =)