Thursday, October 25, 2007

Being a part of nEW lIFE~

Last night on shift I had the opportunity to deliver Annabelle's 2nd baby. She was my continuity, a particularly cool situation for me because I delivered her sister's (Analyn) baby last spring. The birth was 'perfect', medically-speaking - she came in fully dilated at 3:30am and little Mary Kate was born at 4:34am. Her boyfriend (Michael), along with Analyn's bf (James) brought her to Mercy and were a great support for her. Although, James waited outside in the hall, of course. I cannot wait to visit their entire household!! I am so incredibly blessed to have been a part of their lives. These pictures show Annabelle with her new daughter, Mary Kate (just 3 hours old!).

3 comments:

coleen said...

mary kate... named after the olsen twins huh... hehehe... that's the kate you were telling us.. =)

michelle said...

jenna! it's soo cool to see and hear how you're a part of their lives. your'e the best midwife EVER. I love you .

JennJo said...

Glad you're rocking out the continuity scene. :> and that your births are "perfect" and non-medical. ;-)