Tuesday, October 23, 2007

aMAZinggly relAXEd!

I had a bit of a crazy weekend, with clinic on friday, dayshift sunday, and clinic again monday morning.. we also handed in our Family Planning assignments, and took (and passed) the test for that, AND received our next assignment - all about genetic screening and diagnostic testing (which I'm looking forward to studying!) bUt. after the test on monday, Lois and I met Jenny and her dad who is here "on buisness" visiting Jenny! We were blEssed with the opportunity of staying the night at Paradise. and Uhh. Everything is right with the world (at least for now, in my mind).

2 comments:

michelle said...

jenna... when I see your face in the pictures, it makes me miss you that much more! but i'm glad you're having a good time and that you had a chance to relax. I just wish you were here relaxing ...
luv ya

lo said...

well i'm glad you are here... relaxin :)... thanks for sleeping beside me... and running beside me... and well, being a darn good friend.