Friday, June 29, 2007

UNder 1 roof.

For the first time in history, Newlifes fall'06 classmates will be living together in the orange house..just TWO doors down from the clinic. It's a crazy time right now, as old students are leaving, interns are coming and going, and sOme of us go home for a holiday. BUT, sept'07 will see a new batch of students to start this program. At that point I believe EIGHTEEN girls will all be living at the orange house. It should be interesting! The beautiful picture you see above are my classmates: Charity, me, Lois, Tiffany, Jenny, and Laura (from left to right).

4 comments:

Dave Heywood said...

Phil's next girl band?

I want to see some kind of midwifery adaptation to "the general". :P

Unknown said...

It has been crazy around here lately, feel like I am barely keeping my head above water... but it's totally worth it!

I am loving seeing you more. It can only get better from here.

Love you girl!

Jenny

Anonymous said...

Hey Jenna...
I feel pretty deliquent in chatting with you lately and updating you on what's new and exciting in the lives of the Wests...but just a quick note to let you know I'm soooo excited for when you come home...AND...you look beautiful in that picture...
Love you lots...Becky

Christine said...

hey jenna!!
just wanted to say that I agree with becky....you look great in this shot. i have to say though that I'm a little jealous of the formal group shot thing!! why didn't we ever do that here??!?!!! :)j/k
i should start a countdown until your return.....maybe it will go faster that way. it's gotta be less than 60 days by now, right?