Wednesday, February 21, 2007

thIS is what it's all about:

http://midwifeschool.org/Home.htm - for those of you who might think i'm making this all up, i've made it into MMC's newly re-vamped WEBsite...all of the students thoughts, opinions, and critics went into the making of this site. It's kinda crazy that I can recognize, and that I know and interact with all these people every day.

"Catches-to-date" total TWELVE live babies!! I'm busy finishing a current assignment (mircobiology) and getting ready for my semester exam at the end of next week that will cover everything I've learned up until now...uhh, I probably shOUld be spending more time looking into preparing for that...but, as always, "life" gets in the way. BeSIDES, my mom is coming in LESS than ONE week now!! And, I need to get ready for her arrival!...cleeean my room, clean the hOUSe, buy some groceries, wash the linens, get her bEd ready, find fun places to take her, budget, etc, etc, etc. hah. I'm just joking. come on now, she's my MOM, once she is in town, SHE can do all that stuff for me! I do get side tracked often..


Actually, the school has planned this nice little vacation/treat for us midwives, whities and filipinas alike, to hit up Paradise Resort for friday and saturday. [You mIGHt be wondering who'll catch all the babies born this weekend, but half of us went a couple weeks ago, and nOW it's the other half's turn! which includes me] So that is what i'll be doing this weekend, but first, I've got night shift tonight.

2 comments:

Christine said...

i'm loving your posts lately Jenna. you're way better than me at keeping us updated. i've got to figure out how to take those cool colour accent shots on my camera. i'm assuming thats little Jennah in the picture with you. and so cool that there's a baby named Bryden down there!! it sounds so funny with a fillipino last name!!! i'm so excited for you that your mom gets to visit. i would love to be there too but i'm pretty sure her bags won't have any room left in there for me to sneak in!!

Dave Heywood said...

Hey, I think I spotted you four times on that site? I hope you are getting royalties or something...
Congratulations on your newfound colour-accent abilities...so fun, eh? When I found out my canon could do that, thats all I took for like a week. Been keeping up with your classical I see? Jamie's learning to pick like a fiend; sadly, I have stalled in strumming-land. Maybe you could make a recording for us and post it! Adios