Thursday, February 15, 2007

thIS is my continuity, Aileen at her last prenatal at the clinic. We've been hanging out outside of the clinic though, and I am SO looking forward to delivering her baby. It's cool because she tells me her thoughts about pregnancy, and how her boyfriend doesn't want to be at the birth because he's afraid of seeing her in so much pain..(pfft. BAD excuse!) ahha, if I have anything to do with it, he'll be there. She's due April 10th...and i.cannot.wait!

and vaaaalentines day prep.. this was the kitchen we spent All wednesday in, preping, cooking chicken, pork, asparagus soup, this amazing salad, roasted tomatoes, etc. (good thING Joy haad extra chef's jackets and hats...everyone kept calling us martial arts pros)

i handled the chicken cordon blu...I enjoyed the prep part, at Joy's house, but after we got to the church it was inSANity. SO many helpers (which is good)(but OVERstimulating)

5 comments:

Dave Heywood said...

So you are training to be the whole package, eh? You'll take women through their pregnancies while also cooking them 5-star meals...I assume, of course, that the husbands get in on this? Sounds like a plan...

jenna and brianna konkle said...

haha. yes, of cOURse I will cOOk for you when sarah's to fat to reach the counter..

jenna and brianna konkle said...

lol..alright alrIGHt michelle. :S ...goodness. ppl rEAd these, and you just gave a little advertisement for a husband! aWkwArd! it was sweet though.
BUT. no no, i meant that WHEN sare gets fat, as in, WHEN she gets pregnant...she.is.not preggo right now, you nut!
- this is 'real deal' signing off :P
lololol
xox

Christine said...

jenna....you're almost starting to 'out comment' your commentors!! nice picture of you and aileen. thats so great to see you developing relationships with these ladies before you help deliver their child. and the cooking looks amazing. i didn't have the impression it was such an official ordeal. you must of LOVED that. I can't wait until you can show me some of your phillipino specialities. i personally enjoy chicken cordon bleu and have a fond memory involving it!!
talk soon...

jenna and brianna konkle said...

well. i never USEd to respons to comments, but ALways feel like a big jerk, like I'm igNOringg ppl when i don't. ...so, maybe I'm changing my ways.
I'll make chicken adobo for ya...THATs real flip style. and delishhh.