Monday, February 12, 2007

Let me introdUCE you to Jennah Fruylan, and her mom, Maricel
Jennah was my nineth handle. the TENth came as a bit of a rip off...let me explain. I got to work for 5:45 am, for enough time to change and get ready before endorsements at 6. As Estef endorsed her labour to me we could hear her moaning. We quickly finished her endorsement and I went straight to her cubicle to check on her. When I arrived she was pushing, and the BOW was bulging out of her, and I could only get one glove one before out spilled a little baby boy! uhhh...not.my.fault. haha. no no, everything was fine, I put the baby up on the mother's tummy, no harm done (good thing there was no cord coil..). AS the assist took over that part, I got 'ready' to deliver the placenta. It was nuts though, because the mother, Analyn, basically birthed her baby all by herself! The clinic was crAZy that day...all six beds were full, and I had to move Analyn and her family into the 'overflow' postpartum part to be able to check in yet aNOTHer labour (whom I later endorsed because she was only 4 cm). Things have been busy, but OH-so-good!

2 comments:

Dave Heywood said...

See? Piece of cake. Don't know what all the fuss is about...

jenna and brianna konkle said...

you're ABsolutely right dave...it IS a piece of cake - you should TRY it sometime :|
and michelle. i need to see a new up-dated side view of you...i can not imAGine it! send'em oVEr here! and THANK you, once again, for being sUCh a great valentine (K) haha.