Tuesday, February 27, 2007

1. Never hold your breath.
2. Dive with a buddy.
3. SUN is good for visibility, and for getting a sweet tan!
4. Plan your dive.
5. Dive your plan.
and that but not least...
6. Diving etiquette entails using the bathroom to change so as not to make other divers feel uncomfortable.

Yes, that last one was a real, live question on the test I took for my diver certification.. don't worry though, it wasn't ALL that bad. and I learned a lot. and now I'm a certified diver! Here's Charity, me, Lois, and Jenny in "class" reviewing before the test.

and here is our teacher..it was cute because the club has painted keywords on the white board that reminds the teacher what all to cover when reviewing. It was a pretty good set-up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

PLEASE do ALL of the 6 rules!!!! (From a moms point of view...!!!) But I must say I noticed the list on his board....SEASNAKES!!! FORGET IT!!!! If they look anything like the snakes on Survivor right now you'd never catch me in the water!!!!And I know Nan would agree with me!!!! More gray hairs and prayers for you I guess!!!!!!:)
Love ya!!! Bonnie

thetaximom said...

Congrats Jenna:
Is that certificate good for everywhere? And have you come across any of the seasnakes or other creatures while diving? I think it would be cool to dive but Bonnie I have to agree with you the snakes and some of the other water creatures would most likely keep me on dry land too.
Jenna have a great time with your mom and have her take lots of pictures so she can show them to us back here at home.
Take care and love ya lots
Connie