Sunday, December 03, 2006

videoke& my address.


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
there's a good story behind THIS birthday party for miss Jennifer Freeman, a student here who started the same time I did.. we thought it MIGHT be her birthday, but weren't sure, and couldn't just ASK her. so i sent out this mass email, being the social convener that i am, informing everyone we know in davao that the next day was jenny's bday, and we're all going to meet at Paradise (some resort on the island) for a surprise lunch/beach party!! it.was.nUTS. how fast this rumour spread around our circles! hahah, and EVERYone thought it was jenny's bday. well, it turned out her birthday isn't until dec.21st, but we had an awesome time surprising her with this live band who came up playing and singing happy birthday - to which jenny replied "uh, it's not my birthday", and we're all like "...we KNOW, SURPRIsE!" :) THEN the band sang 'pretty woman' to her, which you'll hear their amazing abilities in the video. The band played a lot of old favourites, the beatles and such, and actually reminded me of when Uncle Tim used to play and sing <3


OH. and, the christmas season is upon us!, I heard it was supposed to snow in Niagara yesterday, so hopefully there was a blanket of icey goodness on the ground for you today. AND...not because it CHRISTmas or anything, BUT i've told numerous ppl that i'd post my address and such, not that i'm looking for more letters around Christmas and whatnot ;) (the 'whatnot' being packages..) i jUST need to get my contact info out there, and circulating, because beFORE ya know it, i'll be coming home!
so it's:
jenna konkle
c/o MERCY Maternity Clinic
P.O.Box 81227
8000 Davao City
the Philippines
AND:
if you want to receive a christmas card/homemade POSTcard :P from the phils, please leave YOUR address in the comments part (or email jmkthemwf@gmail.com), because it's hard for me to find addresses, so. just GIVE it to me please. thank you!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Jenna,
what an AWESOME blog you have going on! I watched the video twice, and will definately want that from you!!!

Thanks for being such a great friend and organizing a birthday party I will NEVER forget.

Love you!
Jenny

Anonymous said...

So...I just realized that you changed your blog so that non-bloggers can post...that's pretty sweet...the birthday party looked amazing!!! I'm jealous of the beach...looks fabulous...miss you! and love you!
Becky