Sunday, December 31, 2006

!the bEAt!


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photosi kNOw, i KNOWW...NOthing compares to last new years and the whole being the maid of Honour at Bryden and Michelle OUWendyk's wedding (HAPpy anniVERsary, by the way, i tried to call...) Truthfully, i don't even conSIDer that event new years, it is 100% YOUR wedding in my mind, and nothing lEss...conGRATUlaTIONS on your 1st yEAR together. I love you guys.
BUT...click on thIS to hear the crazy beats we were experiencing on new years eve...it's hard to see because it was dark, but they would dance around while beating these different sizes of drums, and, on the command of a whistle, they'd all switch beats in unison. IT.was.impRESSive!

1 comment:

Christine said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR JENNA!!! I thought of you around lunchtime since you were already way ahead the game and enjoying 2007 before us! Those drummers sounded AMAZING!!! I would have loved to see that in person. I'm sure you did a wicked job adding your own beat on those drums. You look smashing in your new years dress too. So looks like you had a sweet last night of 2006. Talk to you soon my scuba Jenna!