Tuesday, November 14, 2006

the alphabet: XYZA

..pronounced "Siza", it was somewhat interesting how I came about doing a prenatal for this girl, but I won't bore you with details! The cool thing is I asked her if she wanted me to be her midwife, we were both fAIRly excited! (this is my second continuity - we need five to meet the requirements of this school, but I think the more continuity's I have, the better!) Xyza is 19, this is her first pregnancy, and her bf (Marc Anthony) is 23 and drives a jeepney (public transportation). She had a slight UTI at the beginning her preg., but has since cured herself with 'water therapy' and buko juice. Buko juice is coconut juice, and i gUEss it works like cranberry juice to cure that kind of thing. Anyways, the point is she's really into looking out for herself, and will listen to advice..which is good for me, ensuring that there aren't any pregnancy risks or complications in labour and delivery. She is due February 04, 2007!

No comments: