Thursday, October 26, 2006

a little of this and that.

I've been sitting here in 51 japanese coffee shop (pronounced five-one) for the past 3 hours, working on my current assignment. It's all about nutrition during pregnancy, and i'm just about to start preparing a 'care plan' for a fictional woman...it should be fun. But I needed and break, and I just found some great pictures though and wanted to share. These are some of the girls (so beautiful huh?!) from that mountain trip I took...the one with the crazy-insane motorcycle ride down the mountain...i found the picture to prove that little adventure...
Isn't that great?! we TOWER over that poor little filipino, hahaa. wow. looking at this picture now, i don't reMEMber being that much taller than him...but now you can see why i was cLUTCHing him for dear life [sorry for the visual, Gramma!].

ALSO! I went to the mall yesterday and happened upon a PET store!...i was looking into getting a some fiSH! and THEN i saw a little PYTHON :|...cool eh?! AND. it.was.only.ten.dollars!! ahhaha, yes, it's true, in the philippines you can get pythons for a mere 10 bucks. the geckos were around the same. It reminded me of this one time, while walking to church, there was this boy bathing.his.python in the miDDLe of the street. I found the pic..Maybe if I get that little one from the petshop, it would grow to be tHIS size!!

2 comments:

Christine said...

haha...i love you mom's comment!! so funny! those fillipno girls are beautiful and I really can't believe that motorcyle ride. your nuts! how fast was he going anyways? speaking of pythons, jay has a cool python story you should ask him about when you see him. we missed you at the upper deck halloween party tonight. donut bungee wasn't the same without you! julian beat his record from last year by a mile!

jenna and brianna konkle said...

haha. thats wicked!
but, i thought a pet python might enTICE more ppl to come..no?
i'm not sure about that motorcycle, i was kinda forgot to check, i had other things to worry about. but the bikes we ride around town usually go about 50...
but YESterday, i took one and it got up to 60, a DEFinete difference!!, and there I am, lugging my laptop, books, and groceries around, while trying to keep a hand on his shoulder for safety!