Wednesday, September 27, 2006

man. i feel like a woman

so KIND of an awkward subject to blog. but you SAID you want to know what's going on over here, so, here it is. YESterday we all handed in our assignments. and TOday we feel like we have a 'day off' (even though the tests on friday, and we PRObably should be studying.) Another thing about the Philippines is that hardly anyone shaves their legs (armpits, yes, thats a must, but its common to have hairy legs). Therefore, I have stopped shaving :) sweet huh. Lois and I went to get our legs WAXed! and i will now show you a couple of pics so you can get an idea of how the 2 hours of torture really went!


I also got my tourist visa renewed today, and am allowed to stay in the country until Nov.09th...I'm waiting for the process of my missionary visa to go through, which mIght take a while, until then, I just have to remember to go to the immigration office to renew the one I have.

OOoo. i ALso made a few calls to Canada!..

No comments: