Tuesday, December 04, 2007

a little more of lIFE..

Every young adult that is any young adult plays badminton as a hobby after work in this country. As such, I've taken up the sport ;) My Chinese friends, Joan and Jean pick Lois and I every Thursday and we play from 8-10 pm at Smashville, a nearby gym. hahah, it's hilarious. They, Joan and Jean and their friends, are so so good, some of them even teach! I'm picking up a few tips here and there. It's quite fun!
These 2 girls also took Tiffany and I on a roadtrip, about 45 minutes away, to Panabo to visit their Aunt and Uncle, who OWN MONKEYS!
It's always been a dream of mine to have a monkey, and thIS is the closest i've come to getting one. It was so amazing to play with the monkey for the morning. Monkeys hands and feet are absolutely incredible! Their Uncle also owns the medical clinic in town, running for over 30 years now! We got a tour, plus a little demonstration on some new, high-tech acupuncture!

1 comment:

Dave Heywood said...

For a second when I just looked at the pictures, I was worried that that was something you had delivered, haha.