Wednesday, December 19, 2007

3 BABIES in 1 week is enough christmas blEssing for mE! - All very normal, natural births, the babies have been hearty and healthy! I've been stunned again and again by my 'secret angel' who leaves little notes and (big) presents under the tree for me! I now have my very first pair of umbilical sissors and a hemostat, thanks for her (SO fun!). I'm procrastinating at the moment, as my final is tomorrow afternoon. Between this computer and a book my mom sent me I'm never without sOMEthing to keep me occupied! I can hardly wait for this weekend to begin - friday night is Mercy's Christmas celebration, and on saturday my class is off to PARADISE resort for a night on the beach, celebrating 50 babies caught and the Christmas season (I'm in dire need of a tan..). Monday's the 24th, with a possible boattrip to the islands, and a Christmas service at church. Christmas morning we're planning on brunch in a new park downtown (with rumours of REAL GRASS!) Normal people hope for a white blanket of snow on Christmas, but we are in search of actual grass - it should be exciting! Christmas dinner will be at Chad and Naomi's house (a married student, and our neighbour). And I don't work again until nightshift on the 25th AND the 26th, with the exception of clinic tomorrow.

Have a vERY mERRY Christmas, EveryonE!!
Hopefully, we'll be able to connect on the phone over the holidays..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what a nice job youve done... amazing! it looks like you really enjoy your job. keep up the good work.