Saturday, September 22, 2007

yet another.. bOATtrip - sept'07


yEEE! amidst the all-nighter shifts handling 4 or 5 births within just a few hours, the constant nag of assignments due, and the stress of up-coming exams (really, it's not all that bad ;)) we were fORtunate enough to get to spend all day saturday out on the water. It's ALways such a fun, relaxing yet tIRing day of sun and snorkling and getting stung by jelly fish.. yes, I have another rash. but I didn't get burnt this time - I wore a big brimmed hat aLL day [fashion sense ANd protection from my wise gramma!] I think my favourite part of these boattrips are the ride back across the channel to the dock because everyone finds cRAZy and nEW places and positions to fall asleep.

1 comment:

michelle said...

jenna , I love the hat!!! and i'm proud of you for protecting you're beautiful skin from the UV rays! i'm glad you had a chance to relax and enjoy the great outdoors .
I loveyo u !!!