Tuesday, September 11, 2007

http://www.chask.org/

we jUST found out that an intern we've been living under the same roof with, Sherry Bushnell, is the founder of an organization called CHASK - Christian Homes and Special Kids. Somewhat like an adoption agency, yet without the crazy expense, this organization encourages women who either cannot or don't want to keep their child with special needs, and then facilitates the adoption of this child into a loving home who would be able to love and care for she/he as needed.
Ok but, that's amAZINggg. I mean, what kind of person thinks this kind of thing up? I can't believe the character in which I am surrounded by. I am so completely blessed (and also guilty of second-guessing my thoughts if I were in such a situation). Please check out this website.

3 comments:

JennJo said...

Ya, I agree Amazing, and Intense! Glad that there is someone out there who is passionate about this kind of ministry!

michelle said...

jenna! you met my dream person. haha I totally wish i could see this place. and then adopt all the babies! luv ya

Anonymous said...

orbit tamil purposefully digg burdens positioning pratfalls proposer estoniatel forming asked
lolikneri havaqatsu