Friday, July 13, 2007

tying the knot..
to my dear Marianne and Graham ~AND~ Christine and Brad:
(a few "friends" who chose to have their weddings in my absence :P what, the world doesn't revolve around the phils?)
as you both know, however surreal it might seem right now, yOU'rE gEttIng mArrIEd sOOn! and, yes...I will not be there. That is the reason for this post. I just want to say what an example of love (the truest and purest love a human is capable of) you have both been to me. It has been incredible to watch your relationships grow and blOssOm into what will soon be forever and always, til death do you part. YEE! i'm so excited for you both. maybe we can set up a webcam the day of..?



Christine: haha, i'm SURE you remember this pic (taken on our road trip to rochester last spring..) And how we were all talking about marriage. and blah blah :) I knew you'd appreciate this bench pic! (does Brad even knOW about this yet?!) haha. You're suppOSED to tell your husband EvErything, right?! :P


And Marianne! I don't have a pic of you and Graham (sorry!) but this pic should suffice. Your wedding is SO SOON. maybe too soon. "nEvEr lEt go" of advance. haah, i was first. You're lucky to be marrying such a upright, caring, yet oH-so-cool guy. You know he'll take such great care of you. yeah. i'm jealous :P IT's THIS WEEKEND!! YEE.

CONGRATULATIONS and good LUCK to you both! and yes. that's a REAL TRUE knot in an umbilical cord. Sometimes the baby somersaults so much that he tangles the cord while inside the uterus...pretty cool.

2 comments:

Christine said...

THANK YOU for the little tribute there! That's so nice of you..and yet still so sad that you can't be here to celebrate with us. I have shown Brad that picture, but I don't think I explained to him what we were talking about when you made me lie down on the bench to take my picture. I'll fill him in! Thanks for the reminder of the motto though...
Well like you said before, we'll just have to reinact the wedding when you come home and then you can be the maid of honour!!!
Hope your not too crazy busy these days. Let's try and talk soon...before I become a wife at least!!
love you!

michelle said...

jenna , that's so sweet of you. I LOVE YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!