Monday, January 08, 2007

CHRIStmas doesn't keep labouring women away...but RAIN seems to. I just got off another shift where I was, yet again, the first one up to catch a baby. Except, it was raining all day and I could of predicted that no one would show. There's somewhat of a particular anxiousness that comes when you're first up, at least for me there is. And because I haven't had a birth since December 26, 2006 I am evitably ALways up. I hate it! I wish I could just catch another baby already and take my turn at watching a continued post-partum. I walked home in the rain, but thIS time was oh-so prepared with the new, pretty, blue umbrella I bought the lASt time it was raining. Praise the Lord for the rainy season, but i'm pretty sure my toes are perma-wrinkly from walking in flip-flops! ALso, clothes do not have time to dry out completely when it rains so often. These days laundry is strung up throughout the house, to lessen the envitable smell of must and mildew...sICk!

1 comment:

jenna and brianna konkle said...

pick me. pick me.
and come out HERE so i CAN pull that fetus outta ya! hahah, i still won't lEt myself believe it, michelle..i nEEd PICtures to prove it.
I love you, too!, and your fetus, so inCREDibly much. xoxoxooo